Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm doing the 52 Week Peso Challenge!

Saving is though unless you have the discipline. And one way to challenge myself is to get into a financial challenge that I have to do for the whole year. It is called the 52 Week Peso Challenge. This challenge has many versions online via blogs and websites, and I was determined to make one of my own as to save something in the future and claiming it to get bigger.


The challenge involves an initial amount of P50 with a weekly increment of P50 per week. So the first week will start with P50 then the next deposit will be P100, and P150 on another week and so on until it reaches the end of the 52 weeks with a total of P58400!

I already started with the first quarter and now working to save for the next weeks which is more challenging as the amount increases nearing almost P1000 per week. Now I have reasons to work harder to reach my goals of a happy savings which I can greet 2016 with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment